www.dedoshop.com
Pagina 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123
Risultati da 41 a 58 di 58
Like Tree2Likes

Discussione: If you have problem with Geremia Winbond/MXIC unlock Tool or Method, post here

thank u ((Electron^-)) for quick answer,

I have tried with 5 winbond boards and 2 drill types and i got same problem the desk doesn't spin..

Well, after many tries and "write verification failed" all the time and play dvd screen, I tried locking the drive (Ctrl+shift+F11 in JF) and it worked. Now it run games, originals and backups, and no problem despite the failed verification of writing firmware.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da wdilbert Visualizza Messaggio
    Well, after many tries and "write verification failed" all the time and play dvd screen, I tried locking the drive (Ctrl+shift+F11 in JF) and it worked. Now it run games, originals and backups, and no problem despite the failed verification of writing firmware.

your board winbond????

e-tool's Creator L'avatar di Electron^-
    which issues you have solved?
    "Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are."

I miei piccoli:

PC:Processore: Athlon 643000+ 754 @2400, Ram: 1GBddr400@480, Sk.Video: ATIRadeon HD3650 AGP @780-1100
    NOTEBOOK:Modello: HP ProBook 4520s,Processore: Intel i5-460M@2.53GHz, Ram: 4GBddr3@1333MHz, Sk.Video:ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470 512MB
    Xbox360:Mobo:Jasper, Lettore:Liteon 74850, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, Rebooter:Freeboot (14719), Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :WD Black Scorpio 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache, MODEstetica: X intagliata sul lato nera sfumata verde
    Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Corona, Lettore:Liteon 1075, Firmware: Originale, Rebooter:In Lavorazione,
    HDD
    :250GB originale Microsoft, MODEstetica: Non Prevista Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Trinity, Lettore:Liteon 0272 con PCB Matrix Freedom, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, RGH (Matrix Trident):Freeboot (14719), Originale, Vuota Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :Originale Microsoft 250GB, MODEstetica:
    In elaborazione mentaleWii:Mod: Software, Modestetica: prossimamente
    PSP:Modello: 1004, Firmware:5.50 GEN-D3, Mobo:TA-v82
    Monitor:Marca: Asus, Modello: VK246H, Tempo di risposta:2ms, Risoluzione: Full-HD

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da aboalsos Visualizza Messaggio
    your board winbond????
    Yes, Winbond.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Electron^- Visualizza Messaggio
    which issues you have solved?
    Post #35: If you have problem with Geremia Winbond/MXIC unlock Tool or Method, post here

Probably I dug too much, using JF I did not hear the ridiculous sound of the bell.
    SPI status = 3C
    Unlocked to 00 with unlock_16d4s.
    Written LTPlus 1.91 but failed verification. Tested without lock drive to 8C and results "play dvd".
    Some tries applying iron solder (15W) into hole (SPI status varying 3, 3C, BC during process) to reach stable status 00.
    Written again and failed verification again. But then I tested locking drive to 8C and results running games. Lucky coincidence? I don't know, but now it works.
    I know firmware written is not OK, sure, but if it works don't touch it!

Founder Admin L'avatar di Raiden
    This is very interesting !!!

Post #35: If you have problem with Geremia Winbond/MXIC unlock Tool or Method, post here

Probably I dug too much, using JF I did not hear the ridiculous sound of the bell.
    SPI status = 3C
    Unlocked to 00 with unlock_16d4s.
    Written LTPlus 1.91 but failed verification. Tested without lock drive to 8C and results "play dvd".
    Some tries applying iron solder (15W) into hole (SPI status varying 3, 3C, BC during process) to reach stable status 00.
    Written again and failed verification again. But then I tested locking drive to 8C and results running games. Lucky coincidence? I don't know, but now it works.
    I know firmware written is not OK, sure, but if it works don't touch it!

Did not get (eject and desk spin) problem ??

Did not get (eject and desk spin) problem ??
    No, at the moment eject and desk spin are working well. I will continue testing this afternoon with an intensive gaming session.

Agent Provocateur
    Just to clear out all the possible problems not related to a bad dremeling:

-what sata controller? Lizard too?
    -you have status 3C or whatever, then you unlock, then you poweroff and poweron again the drive, status is 3C again? wihtout passing through jf or dosflash or any other app? I mean, just 2 consecutive unlock sessions, to know for sure that the flash does not retain the staus 00.

I've a dead mt here, the flash outputs wrong bytes here and there (tested with multiple write and fulldumps), probably the gnd bondwire is gone too, or maybe the MISO, which is near the WP wire and can be damaged if you drill too much.
    The only suggestion is to clean a bit the hole, cause when you dremel and cut the WP, some microscopic pieces of gold sticks here and there, but this would mean your MISO or GND wires are already exposed, so probably you'll damage them forever.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Portasega Visualizza Messaggio
    Just to clear out all the possible problems not related to a bad dremeling:

-what sata controller? Lizard too?
    AMD series 7

-you have status 3C or whatever, then you unlock, then you poweroff and poweron again the drive, status is 3C again? wihtout passing through jf or dosflash or any other app? I mean, just 2 consecutive unlock sessions, to know for sure that the flash does not retain the staus 00.
    No, if status is 3C and I unlock it with an app then it retains status 00 until next re-intro vendor mode. But if I'm touching into the hole to unlock it, passing throu 3, 3C, BC..., then the status may not fix to 00 and is necessary to try several times. Obviously the chip is damaged but I think the damage allows the drive work most of the time.

I've a dead mt here, the flash outputs wrong bytes here and there (tested with multiple write and fulldumps), probably the gnd bondwire is gone too, or maybe the MISO, which is near the WP wire and can be damaged if you drill too much.
    The only suggestion is to clean a bit the hole, cause when you dremel and cut the WP, some microscopic pieces of gold sticks here and there, but this would mean your MISO or GND wires are already exposed, so probably you'll damage them forever.
    I think so. Probably I will change the chip or the board.

Yesterday afternoon I tested the xbox with intensive gaming. After two hours working occurred a hang up (play dvd) that was recovered with a reboot of the console and continue working for an hour more, until I ended up playing.

damaged the IC
    Anteprime Allegate Anteprime Allegate If you have problem with Geremia Winbond/MXIC unlock Tool or Method, post here-mw4pzp.jpg  

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Zganarel Visualizza Messaggio
    damaged the IC
    thank u ganarelz

can u tell me it this cut causing the spin problem???

i need more info about this...

thank u ganarelz

can u tell me it this cut causing the spin problem???

i need more info about this...
    If you cut second wire, dvd-rom spin down and not ejecting after flash.
    Sorry for me english language.

i tray this and the dvd rom start spining but is too fast and didnt reading .. any idea?

Membro
    there are 2 more wires below the WP wire. if you cut both and do this trick the solder ball will connect both wires too.
    that means short circuit. this will work if you only cut 1 wire below WP wire.

Correctly. Attention when drill....

Eject Fix after Winbond Unlock

If the drive tray is too fast use a 100 ohm trimmer, start to test from 60 ohm and increase slowly that value.
    Ultima modifica di Zganarel; 13-08-11 alle 09: 19

I did two days ago

Pagina 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  

realizzazione siti internet ed e-commerce mugello

elettricista barberino di mugello />