www.dedoshop.com
Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 21 a 38 di 38
Like Tree26Likes

Discussione: Simple 360 NAND Flasher

Homo Modder L'avatar di Essereumano
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    I need to find someone with a 256MB jasper machine that is JTAG/RGH hacked for some beta testing, if you're up for it; send me a PM and i'll give you a beta build to try

If i don't find someone willing to try it out for me, i'll just release it and state in the readme it's not been tested with 256MB nand's but should work...
    Flash on Jasper 256MB, all ok!!!
    zeruel85 likes this.

Installa Dropbox tramite questo link ed entrambi guadagneremo subito 500MB di spazio in più clicca qui.

Essereumano ringrazia...

Yeah, bitch! Magnets! L'avatar di zeruel85
    Aggiornato il primo post!

Nuovo Simple 360 NAND Flasher v1.2 by Swizzy!

Il changelog, il download e quant'altro li potete trovare nel primo post!
    maranga and Stryp like this.

Regular Member L'avatar di night_cervant
    scusate ragazzi vorrei fare il backup della mia nand (x360 slim 4gb Mobo Corona con RGH) una volta avviato il tool che tasto devo premere per far il backup della nand? Non vorrei combinare casini

Se guardi il video nel primo post, noterai che per dumpare la nand si usa il tasto X.

si il video l'ho guardato ma volevo esser sicuro prima di far qualcosa e per evitare di combinar guai... Un ultima domanda la posizione dove salvare il dump lo scelgo io oppure va in auto in un percorso pre stabilito?

Non lo so perché non lo ho mai usato, ma credo te lo metta nella stessa cartella dell'eseguibile per far partire Simple 360 NAND Flasher. Fai una prova, tanto finché fai Dump non succede niente, viene letto solamente il contenuto della tua nand, senza scrivere né modificare nulla.

ok ho caricato il tool nel HDD da 500gb e ci son 60gb liberi, provo nel pomeriggio e vi faccio sapere

Il dump è di 48MB, credo che 60GB liberi bastino.

Open Staff L'avatar di X-ray
    ma sulle Corona 4Gb mi da l'opzione di fare solo il dump...poi x scrivere serve x forza il programmatore...sul changelog leggo FULL SUPPORT 4Gb, mi sono perso qualcosa???

EDIT: bisogna aggiungere il file da scrivere nella cartella del programma rinomitato updflash.bin

tnks Zeruel85 x la dritta
    Ultima modifica di X-ray; 19-10-12 alle 15: 20

the best coder international scene hack L'avatar di Swizzy
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da X-ray Visualizza Messaggio
    ma sulle Corona 4Gb mi da l'opzione di fare solo il dump...poi x scrivere serve x forza il programmatore...sul changelog leggo FULL SUPPORT 4Gb, mi sono perso qualcosa???

EDIT: bisogna aggiungere il file da scrivere nella cartella del programma rinomitato updflash.bin

tnks Zeruel85 x la dritta
    Yeah, i added a check for the file before it even give you the option, it says so in the readme to... but i guess nobody really reads it anymore... they just want it to work with any configuration, and it's not like it's pretty obvious the file name should be something like "updflash.bin" etheir, since that's the commonly used name... idk... maybe it's just me that feel it comes natural to A) Read the readme file if you have problems/don't understand how to use a certain function or B) Use your brain and think about things such as names for files... (no i'm not calling YOU stupid, just ranting about the general public that seem to be less and less able to think...)

R: Simple 360 NAND Flasher

You are right. In the last period, there is a constant amount of noob people that can't use their brain and want all the possible things without spending a few time to read an easy file instruction. Your tool is very clear and straight simple, you shouldn't have regrets about it.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da zeruel85 Visualizza Messaggio
    You are right. In the last period, there is a constant amount of noob people that can't use their brain and want all the possible things without spending a few time to read an easy file instruction. Your tool is very clear and straight simple, you shouldn't have regrets about it.

Sometimes it feels like i make the tools way too simple... but i guess that's the life of a good developer

What about your xeBuild GUI v3? Do you have some news to give us?

Oh, and will your x360 update toolbox be updated with the possibility to download the latest dashboard? I always use it and it's very useful.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da zeruel85 Visualizza Messaggio
    What about your xeBuild GUI v3? Do you have some news to give us?

Oh, and will your x360 update toolbox be updated with the possibility to download the latest dashboard? I always use it and it's very useful.

xeBuild GUI v3 is going forward... it's taking a bit of time because i'm re-writing all of it and improving all aspects of it, it's right now ALOT faster with loading nand, it's also ALOT easier to use (no more fancy options in simple mode, just basics and it's also fully automatic for ECC generation, it also creates these without python ) another reason it's taking time is because i've had some personal issues to deal with... it's mostly fine now tho

Yes, i'll be updating x360 Update Toolbox xml's soon ennuf 16197 isn't fully public yet, and the files i have are to be considerd BETA therefor i don't want to add them to the list just yet

I know you were developing it from scratch, I had read something about it sometimes ago. Good work, I really apreciate your job!

Yes, it's not fully publicated right now, you are right to wait for the official new release. Stability and reliability come first.

Regular Member L'avatar di kairoscrazia
    Simple 360 NAND Flasher is an amazing tool! I've started with Flash360 by Redline99, then Nand_Flasher_360 by tracy, after with rawflash by c0z and now I'm stick with this amazing piece of tool.

Thanks Swizzy!

I've got only a questions, the program seems to me slower than Nand_Flasher_360 and also than Flash360 by Redline99, is it possible or is just my immagination?

Thanks for all urs works!
    kairoscrazia
    --
    XBOX360_JTAG_BB512_SMC.PCI-E.FiX_DL &&
    PS3_CECH-2504_DC0_ReBug_HDD_Mod &&
    PS4_CUH-1003A_B01_FW_1.76.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da kairoscrazia Visualizza Messaggio
    Simple 360 NAND Flasher is an amazing tool! I've started with Flash360 by Redline99, then Nand_Flasher_360 by tracy, after with rawflash by c0z and now I'm stick with this amazing piece of tool.

Thanks Swizzy!

I've got only a questions, the program seems to me slower than Nand_Flasher_360 and also than Flash360 by Redline99, is it possible or is just my immagination?

Thanks for all urs works!
    It's possible that it seems slower, it also depends on where you run it from, if you run it from internal HDD you'll read/write your nand in around 12 seconds, that's pretty fast... i could make it run even faster for raw nand machines by not outputing every block beeing processed, maybe outputting every 5-10 blocks would speed it up quite alot

Regular Member L'avatar di kairoscrazia
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    It's possible that it seems slower, it also depends on where you run it from, if you run it from internal HDD you'll read/write your nand in around 12 seconds, that's pretty fast... i could make it run even faster for raw nand machines by not outputing every block beeing processed, maybe outputting every 5-10 blocks would speed it up quite alot
    All the time that I've flashed my xbox I've used the same usb pen in the same usb port on my console but it's not a big problem, it's fine to me and i really appricite your work. I remember the time when I first hooked up the lpt nand reader on my jtag, that's was what actually I can clearly call "slow"
    kairoscrazia
    --
    XBOX360_JTAG_BB512_SMC.PCI-E.FiX_DL &&
    PS3_CECH-2504_DC0_ReBug_HDD_Mod &&
    PS4_CUH-1003A_B01_FW_1.76.

Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi