• 3 Post By Stryp
  • 6 Post By Swizzy
  • 1 Post By MARCHISIO80
  • 1 Post By Swizzy
  • 2 Post By Swizzy

Discussione: XeBuild GUI 2.071b : Supporto per il kernel 15574

Stryp

XeBuild GUI 2.071b : Supporto per il kernel 15574

A seguito dell'Update originale 15574 da parte della MS Il grande Swizzy, membro anche del nostro forum aggiorna in tempi record XeBuild GUI, ottimo tool per svolgere operazioni per console RGH e JTAG

ChangeLog

* 2.071b *
    - Fixed: Replaced xeBuild with proper one, must’ve hit wrong button when i was fixing up the release package, accidently used one of the beta’s :$

* 2.071 *
    - Fixed: When selecting « Current » for Gameregion you’ll nolonger get an error from xebuild…
    - Fixed: There was a line to much in the retail.ini for 15574 from xeBuild, i’ve fixed it here (it works etheir way but…)

* 2.07 *
    - Fixed: Freezing with some rare images when the program is trying to check CB etc.
    - Fixed: The application is now able to read files directly from optical units aswell (such as CD’s and DVD’s) NOTE: This may cause the program to freeze for a bit due to slow read speed…
    - Fixed: The SMC Failsafe will now properly use the settings you select instead of just asking you…
    - Added: Motherboard type « Jasper BB » this can be used if you are not sure if you have a 256MB or 512MB jasper, this is also autoselected if the app can’t decide wether you have 256 or 512mb jasper
    - Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.03
    - Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.02
    - Changed: No longer including a Dashlaunch beta…
    - Fixed: If you don’t have CF/CG in the per versions folder but instead in the commons folder the app will no longer complain about not finding it
    - Added: Before building a new image the old verbose xeBuild log will be deleted to eliminate confusion
    - Changed: New icons and a new logo for the app thanks to Aioros!
    - Added: Support for the new options for xeBuild (disabling the eject button and/or disabling the center LED on the ROL from blinking)
    - Changed: Re-designed the xeBuild Options tab, moved some stuff around to make more space for the new options
    - Changed: Re-named « Cygnos UART » to « Set UART Speed for Cygnos »
    - Changed: Moved the cygnos option from JTAG only to misc options since it’s compatible with both JTAG and Glitch (basically anything that isn’t retail)
    - Added: Option for setting UART speed for TX Demon (Team Xecuter Demon) (NOTE: This does exactly the same thing as the cygnos option at this time)
    - Fixed: If FUSE.txt already exist next to your dump the app will now ask if you want to overwrite it, if you say no it’ll simply stay where it was downloaded to, and you’ll be told where that is…
    - Removed: Cleaned up src a little, removing unused shit that i was starting to work on but never got finnished untill i got the brilliant idea of re-writing the whole thing

** NOTE: This will be the last update for xeBuild GUI 2.xx series unless someone finds a critical bug somewhere… i’ll be working on xeBuild GUI 3.0 for a while following this release… hopefully it’ll be an awesome update! **
    Grazie Swizzy

Ultima modifica di Stryp; 22-06-12 alle 22: 01
    mimmos82, ilfalti and andreasport like this.

the best coder international scene hack L'avatar di Swizzy
    we are up in 2.071b already

had a few minor errors that needed fixing, and then i found that i put wrong xeBuild with the release... (thus 2.071b)

Mago di Freeboot
    Grazie,Ottimo lavoro,complimenti

Stryp
    Marchi mi fai un favore, mi editi tu il post che sono in giro e dal cellulare non riesco e tapatalk mi va in Crash!
    Trovi tutto su hombrew-connection.org

Open Member L'avatar di nick146
    ragazzi ma questo è solo per aggiornare il freeboot giusto?? per le consolle senza nand e cpu key ovviamente non serve o sbaglio??

Drunken Beast L'avatar di Di4b0liK
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio

had a few minor errors that needed fixing, and then i found that i put wrong xeBuild with the release... (thus 2.071b)
    Thank you very much for your work swizzy, but i'm having a problem with the tool: if i try to download the avatar update directly from XeBuild GUI it alway fails the MD5 check (the expected MD5 is 8BB11C8D74E8995A0A2F01DD05443ED8 but the MD5 of download is 3148FB1D516ED0DF37822F6A9FDD3E97). Do you know why this happens ?

Mago di Freeboot
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da nick146 Visualizza Messaggio
    ragazzi ma questo è solo per aggiornare il freeboot giusto?? per le consolle senza nand e cpu key ovviamente non serve o sbaglio??
    Si,per il momento serve la cpukey se hai solo un dump post 14719
    nick146 likes this.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Di4b0liK Visualizza Messaggio
    Thank you very much for your work swizzy, but i'm having a problem with the tool: if i try to download the avatar update directly from XeBuild GUI it alway fails the MD5 check (the expected MD5 is 8BB11C8D74E8995A0A2F01DD05443ED8 but the MD5 of download is 3148FB1D516ED0DF37822F6A9FDD3E97). Do you know why this happens ?
    Common reasons are:

1. Your connection sucks (not saying yours in particular is... but... you never know...)
    2. The server it's beeing downloaded from is beeing generally gay (it's not sending all data like it should for whatever reason)
    3. You have some kind of software on your computer, or some hardware that is messing with the data transfer, some antiviruses can cause issues like this, some firewalls can to... (don't ask me for examples, i can't give you any... but...)

There may also of course be a problem with the function i use to download the file, if so i'll look into it, but in the past it has always worked out fine afaik and i haven't changed anything in the downloading of updates, last change was with dashfiles and was mainly what it does when it's downloaded (it now renames the downloaded file instead of unpacking with 7zip, i still use 7zip to unpack the system/avatar updates)

Try it on a different computer if you can, and try disabling firewall/antivirus and test it again, if any of those change how it works then that's probably the cause for the problem, also tell me what filesize the update have according to windows, i've had a few problems with my work computer not downloading nearly ennuf data sometimes... but again, give me a bit more details and try these things, if there is a problem with my code i'll do my best to fix it
    Stryp likes this.

Stryp
    Prova a disabilitare momentaneamente Windows firewall

This is very strange, i tried to download in 2 computers but i got the same problem, i've also downloaded other versions of AU and i got no errors....

This is very strange, i tried to download in 2 computers but i got the same problem, i've also downloaded other versions of AU and i got no errors....
    is it just 15574 that is causing the problem? if so i'll have a look at it and see what's gone wrong, it may be a transfer error when it was uploaded to the server, we're not using Microsoft's servers, we're using our own to be in control of what update is really downloaded

Yes i can confirm i've just downloaded the Avatar Update 14719 without problems

Yes i can confirm i've just downloaded the Avatar Update 14719 without problems
    Ok, i found the reason for the problem... the downloaded file is changed, when it was uploaded there was a file added to tell you where the file is downloaded from, when i did the hash this file didn't exist, to fix the problem you can etheir wait for me to get a chance to replace the file, or replace the hash with the one you've got there in the xml (just replace it using notepad or something)

** EDIT: **

To clarify the xml i'm talking about is "updates.xml" DO NOT CHANGE dashfiles.xml!
    Ultima modifica di Swizzy; 22-06-12 alle 22: 57
    Pa0l0ne and Di4b0liK like this.

ok thank you very much again swizzy

Open Member L'avatar di Tommybig86
    thank you very much i have new GGBOOT great JOB!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio

I've not found problems using 2.071, using the xeboot beta... Do we need to use 2.071b or the beta build of xeboot can cause weird things?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da C14uz Visualizza Messaggio
    I've not found problems using 2.071, using the xeboot beta... Do we need to use 2.071b or the beta build of xeboot can cause weird things?
    The problem is mostly with Trinity's, there is no xell

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  

realizzazione siti internet ed e-commerce mugello

elettricista barberino di mugello />
</a>
</div>