www.dedoshop.com
Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5
Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Swizzy

Discussione: 360JnG4Noob 0.3 beta 50

Newser L'avatar di DieFreiheitOderTod

360JnG4Noob 0.3 beta 50

La squadra dietro l' x360Glitchip e x360DNA, diventano un punto di riferimento sul Glitch e Dual Nand per Xbox 360 Slim, portano a voi oggi la prima beta pubblica del loro software 360 JTAG e Glitch per i Principianti.
    Questo software vi permette in pochi click di preparare la NAND freeBOOT per la vostra Xbox.
    L'uso SUPER facile di questo software permette di modificare o aggiornare la propria xbox facilmente, questo è il modo migliore di farlo oggi.
    E si può fare in 4 clic e meno di 5min, non dimenticare, è solo una beta, per ora, e tutte le le sue funzionalità non sono ancora disponibili.

360JnG4Noob 0.3 beta 50-7381489894_067f31675d.jpg

The team behind the x360Glitchip and x360DNA, the reference to the glitch and the dual nand Xbox 360 Slim, bring you today the first public beta of its software glitch 360 Jtag And For Noob. This software will allow you a few clicks and completely guided to prepare your nands freeBOOT for your Xbox 360 console. Use ULTRA simple this software will allow the most novice of you can modify and / or update your console Glitchée in 4 clicks and in less than 5min watch in hand. This remains a beta, all the functionalities are not yet operational.

Coming soon:

• Section updated
    • Upload the files in the cloud nands
    • The management of RGH2
    • Update Dashlaunch

Download: 360JnG4Noob

the best coder international scene hack L'avatar di Swizzy
    NOTE: This can be very dangerous since it don't tell you of any errors that may occur (badblocks etc.) and it only dumps1 time, not several to compare...

Beware about this...

I'm working on next generations xeBuild GUI which will also add a few more n00b friendly modes/features... but before i release that i'll be releasing the final xeBuild GUI 2.0x series version with a couple of bugfixes + new dash (when it's officially released) along with new options...
    Ultima modifica di Swizzy; 16-06-12 alle 22: 52

Homo Modder L'avatar di Essereumano
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    NOTE: This can be very dangerous since it don't tell you of any errors that may occur (badblocks etc.) and it only dumps1 time, not several to compare...

Beware about this...

I'm working on next generations xeBuild GUI which will also add a few more n00b friendly modes/features... but before i release that i'll be releasing the final xeBuild GUI 2.0x series version with a couple of bugfixes + new dash (when it's officially released) along with new options...
    Thank u for updates, we waiting this relase

Installa Dropbox tramite questo link ed entrambi guadagneremo subito 500MB di spazio in più clicca qui.

Essereumano ringrazia...

Vip Member L'avatar di kazoom
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio

Beware about this...

oh shit !!! so my son will do the upgrade yourself. I can't make them pay
    don' t worry and have a good job :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/breakingitaly

notizie del mondo a scazzo.

it only dumps1 time, not several to compare..

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  

realizzazione siti internet ed e-commerce mugello

elettricista barberino di mugello />
</a>
</div>

<div id=