www.dedoshop.com
Pagina 6 di 6 PrimaPrima 123456
Risultati da 101 a 106 di 106
Like Tree109Likes

Discussione: [TOPIC UFFICIALE] RGH Timer 1.4 by Swizzy & Stryp

grande Electron^- spero tu stia bene e che la tua carriera sia in ascesa come ti meriti..

Yeah, bitch! Magnets! L'avatar di zeruel85

R: RGH Timer 1.4 by Swizzy & Stryp

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da G1zm0 Visualizza Messaggio
    grande Electron^- spero tu stia bene e che la tua carriera sia in ascesa come ti meriti..
    Sì è in ascesa. A tal proposito il capo la settimana scorsa gli ha dato finalmente il permesso di indossare almeno la minigonna...

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2
    Electron^- likes this.

e-tool's Creator L'avatar di Electron^-
    Come dice il mio collega, faccio carriera a piccoli passi, (una minigonna oggi, un toppino domani...)

Comunque se passi su msn ci facciamo una chiacchierata ^_^
    "Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are."

I miei piccoli:

PC:Processore: Athlon 643000+ 754 @2400, Ram: 1GBddr400@480, Sk.Video: ATIRadeon HD3650 AGP @780-1100
    NOTEBOOK:Modello: HP ProBook 4520s,Processore: Intel i5-460M@2.53GHz, Ram: 4GBddr3@1333MHz, Sk.Video:ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470 512MB
    Xbox360:Mobo:Jasper, Lettore:Liteon 74850, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, Rebooter:Freeboot (14719), Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :WD Black Scorpio 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache, MODEstetica: X intagliata sul lato nera sfumata verde
    Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Corona, Lettore:Liteon 1075, Firmware: Originale, Rebooter:In Lavorazione,
    HDD
    :250GB originale Microsoft, MODEstetica: Non Prevista Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Trinity, Lettore:Liteon 0272 con PCB Matrix Freedom, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, RGH (Matrix Trident):Freeboot (14719), Originale, Vuota Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :Originale Microsoft 250GB, MODEstetica:
    In elaborazione mentaleWii:Mod: Software, Modestetica: prossimamente
    PSP:Modello: 1004, Firmware:5.50 GEN-D3, Mobo:TA-v82
    Monitor:Marca: Asus, Modello: VK246H, Tempo di risposta:2ms, Risoluzione: Full-HD

volentieri, ora uso skype riccardo.garattini è il mio username se vuoi aggiungermi volentieri

the best coder international scene hack L'avatar di Swizzy
    Ok but you can set the default language setting in the app config file to load a specified language. Then you can easily manage the resources with a single switch. And make a simple language form is easy to do.

Of couse every developer has his own idea and the resources files are themselves xml files..
    But I say to my developers to always use embedded framework routines when they exist.

For the key press form function you have overrided ProcessCmdKey?

Once again nice work
    Yeah, i know that... but... runtime changes + community translations, that's why i built my own class to deal with the XML data, the ResXWriter function is great, however... it makes the files ALOT bigger and ALOT more complicated, mroe then needed...

Not everyone have Visual Studio and can compile resource files, i've actually been looking into those paths also, but i was unable to find a easy way to make it work without having to request that ppl send me their translations so i can compile it for them to then send them back a dll or whatnot... nor did i find any easy way to make a tool that can do this already...

Yeah, i've overriden ProcessCmdKey on the form otherwise it won't work when something has been selected (a button or whatever) unless i add it to every single one of those...

I'm sure there are plenty of things that can be done better then the way i've done it... but then again, this is my hobby... i've learnt everything i know on my own... and as i've read many times "as long as it works...", this isn't a corprate size project with thousands of lines of data to process etc. so it's good enough for this project when it comes to speed, the memory imprint is also within reasonable limits...
    Ultima modifica di Swizzy; 22-07-13 alle 13: 43

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    Yeah, i know that... but... runtime changes + community translations, that's why i built my own class to deal with the XML data, the ResXWriter function is great, however... it makes the files ALOT bigger and ALOT more complicated, mroe then needed...

Not everyone have Visual Studio and can compile resource files, i've actually been looking into those paths also, but i was unable to find a easy way to make it work without having to request that ppl send me their translations so i can compile it for them to then send them back a dll or whatnot... nor did i find any easy way to make a tool that can do this already...
    This explanation is good, you are right this is the "agile metodology" to do it fast..

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    I'm sure there are plenty of things that can be done better then the way i've done it... but then again, this is my hobby... i've learnt everything i know on my own... and as i've read many times "as long as it works...", this isn't a corprate size project with thousands of lines of data to process etc. so it's good enough for this project when it comes to speed, the memory imprint is also within reasonable limits...
    Don't misunderstand me i'm talking with you not for criticizing your work but i'm only talking with you as a developer.
    I've starting programming with MSX computer (BASIC) when i was 8 and now that i'm 31 is more of 10 years that I develop in c#

That's all Swizzy thank you for your time, if you want to talk with me about c# programming you can find me on skype riccardo.garattini is my account.

See you next time

Have a nice day...
    Ultima modifica di G1zm0; 22-07-13 alle 14: 27

Pagina 6 di 6 PrimaPrima 123456

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •